Minimize Inventory, Maximize Part Availability
Missing parts. Excess inventory. Persistent obsolescence. Low first-time fix rates.
These are the problems your service parts planners face. Limited by ERP systems built for manufacturing supply chains, they struggle to keep inventory costs low while ensuring parts are available and accessible. Effective service parts management achieves these goals by:
- Analyzing the relationships between multiple stocking locations.
- Pulling data from ERPs, maintenance systems, and other sources to predict service parts demand.
- Developing stocking plans based on service level objectives, budgetary limitations, and forecasts.
Align Parts Inventory with Service Levels
PTC’s service parts management solution, Servigistics, empowers logistics organizations to control the balance between inventory (supply) and service levels (demand) at the lowest cost. This capability leads to:
- Part availability rates of up to 98.5%
- A 30% - 40% reduction in part inventory
- An average 10% increase in asset uptime
Connected Service Parts Management
Pull IoT data directly from your connected assets to:
- Develop causal forecasts based on asset population and utilization data.
- Schedule serialized life-limited parts removals.
- Adjust stocking plans to reflect changes to your install base.
Discover how organizations in A&D, heavy industry, and other industries utilize our service parts management solution to optimize their service supply chains.